1.08.2007

Passion 07, Atlanta...

Unless you have been to a Passion event, it is virtually impossible to truly understand what it is like. Articulating what Passion is and how much it means to us is extremely difficult. Brian and I have been involved with Passion since our days in Houston nearly 10 years ago, and with the wonderful help of my Mom, we were able to make the trip down to Atlanta this year. Here are just a few pics from our week in Atlanta. You can still check out the Main Sessions which will be streaming on the Passion webpage through the end of this week (I think).

Mom, thanks so much for staying with the kids!! You sacrificed so much to be here, and your sacrifice enabled our service. We could not have gone without your help, and thank you for offering even before we thought to ask! You are truly one-of-a-kind!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, is there a way I can get those registration pics? I can't see a way to get them from the slide show, and I didn't have my camera with me that day, so it'd be nice to have pictures.

Thanks!

Jessica said...

Hey, is there a way I can get the registration pics? I didn't bring my camera that day.

Paper said...

Jessica ---

Send me an e-mail (my address is in my profile), and I will e-mail them to you!

Have a great day!!

Kimmer said...

Janna, love your slideshow! :)

It was great meeting you and your family at Passion 07! you guys were a blast to serve with!

blessings to you~
Kim :)