1.29.2007

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Day 7...

Today is the final day of Mrs. Wilt's Anti-Procrastination Challenge, and I started bright and early... thanks to little Miss B! The main thing I wanted to get done was to go down to Kerbler's, the local glass shop, and have a glass shelf cut to fit one of my new kitchen cabinets. The children and I trudged out into the snow (Brrrr....), and ordered the shelf. Unfortunately, my schedule is really full today with dental appointments and a small group dinner, so other than some housecleaning, I think this marks the end of my "official" AP projects. More projects will follow, but I just won't be documenting them here.


And Karen... I didn't win any of the challenges, but Mrs. Wilt is giving everyone who participated all week a copy of one of her books. So this has truly been a win-win week!

2 comments:

Rean Day said...

Janna,

Sometimes just getting out of the house is challenge enough, especially in the wintertime. Good job, I'm sure that glass shelf will sparkle in your kitchen.

Rean Day

Paper said...

Rean ---

You're right about getting out in the wintertime... sometimes it is just so unmotivating when you are also hauling little ones!

Karen ---

I am proud of you!! I have so many "projects" that need work that I am kind of continuing the challenge... this morning I deep cleaned my bedroom and started some laundry, and this afternoon (during naptime) I am hoping to deep clean the upstairs bath.

Have a great day gals!