1.23.2007

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Day One

I recently stumbled upon a blog called The Sparrow's Nest. Mrs. Wilt, the blog owner, is quite prolific when it comes to writing about homekeeping matters, and I've found myself skimming as many of her recent posts as I possibly can. So today she issued an Anti-Procrastination Challenge. The point is to tackle one project each day that you've been dreading and delaying. Each day she'll pick a random winner to receive a copy of one of her e-books. So here's my Tuesday project...

TOYS!!! TOYS!!! TOYS!!!

With two little ones, the toys seem to pile up... especially post-Christmas!! Today, I spent just a few minutes sorting the toys and storing them in plastic bins. I threw out some of the toys that were broken or missing key parts, and I put away the toys that were too small to have around with Brooklyn exploring every nook of the house. The end result was a cleaner family room that still contains the 4-foot inflatable space shuttle my son received for Christmas (Thank you Auntie Cayenne... we love playing with it)!

1 comment:

Susan said...

My guys aren't little anymore, but I remember all the new toys. I bet it feels great to have them cleared out!