1.27.2007

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Day Five...

AP Challenge Project for today... family breakfast! We tend to do a more leisurely breakfast every Saturday morning, so this wasn't out of the norm for us. However, today would have been an easy day to skip breakfast together in lieu of just getting everyone ready and out of the door. We've had a long list of things to get done today before we need to be at church tonight, so my challenge was really to make this breakfast take priority on a day when skipping it would have relieved my schedule a little. By the way, it was yummy!!

Oh... and no challenge will be done tomorrow! I'll be resting!

1 comment:

FromAfarPark said...

Janna,

We also appreciate a good breakfast! Yummy, wonderful breakfast food. Of course the high light for me is the cup of coffee any way I can get it! I'm glad you guys enjoyed a nice one!

-Sarah