1.25.2007

Anti-Procrastination Challenge: Day Three...


It's Day 3 of Mrs. Wilt's AP Challenge, and I thought I had a pretty easy project to do --- hem the new curtains that are going in our newly remodeled kitchen. I was wrong!!!


I've had these new curtains since right after Christmas, but I just haven't gotten around to hemming them. We've had so many folks in and out of the kitchen working on the remodel that the curtains seemed really secondary (more like tertiary) to installing the cabinets and flooring. So today I decided to pull them off the rods and finish them off.


At least I can say they are done, but the fabric was so difficult to work with that it took much longer than I ever expected. Bottom line is they are hemmed and hanging nicely in the kitchen windows, and I am one step closer to a completely remodeled kitchen.

4 comments:

sam said...

Yay for perseverance! So glad you were able to get it done.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Janna, on all the antiprocratination projects! What a great incentive to be more productive. Maybe I'll follow suit after my stint with substituting is complete. These days I hardly see David, but it's been fun to teach the same kids I had last year. I DO look forward to retirement again--hopefully sooner than later. :)
M. Park

FromAfarPark said...

These are fun blogs. What a good idea! Nice to see pictures of Brooklyn, the family and the snow! We think of you guys.

-Sarah

Kimmer said...

Hey Janna,
Wow I am impressed! You are the woman! You are getting a ton done, good for you! Ok you are inspiring me. And the pics of your little ones are so cute in the snow :)
blessings,
Kim :)