7.16.2006

Sudoku-aholics Anonymous...


I've decided... I simply must start a Central Ohio chapter of Sudoku-aholics Anonymous! I am completely addicted to this silly little numbers game. I think if I just let myself go unchecked I could spend hours trying to improve my time, and I certainly don't have even a few minutes to spare doing that. I don't even know how I learned about it or who got me interested in it, but now I'm hooked. I've already found a few Sudoku books to take with me while I sit back on the beaches of the north shore of Oahu, eating my Matsumoto's, scrubbing down my quarter-flip kids with sunscreen, and hanging out with my family.

If you haven't caught on to the Sudoku fun, play it now --- if you like silly puzzles, you'll be hooked!

3 comments:

Jenny Ortis said...

I am totally addicted to Sudoku online and in a book!

Lisa said...

Thanks alot Janna! Now I am hooked. I am not real fast yet, but i am getting faster everytime.

Anonymous said...

Lisa introduced me to it a couple weekends ago and when she went to work and I put Katherine down for the night...guess where I was and what I was doing? Yep..it is addicting but without a computer at the house my addiction stays in check.

Love, Mom