5.01.2008

Uganda: Major Deadline Met



The deadlines for Uganda are upon us!! We submitted our first major payment this past week to secure airline tickets for the team. As of last Thursday (April 24th), we were in need of about $10,000 by May 1st to meet that deadline. We asked God to meet our needs, and in less than a week, he had exceeded them abundantly! I wish that I could recount to you all of the amazing stories of God's provision for this trip. I lack the time to do so (kids in the background today!), but I want you to know that He has been faithful to equip and prepare us for what He has already called us to do.
Continue to remember us in your prayers... our next deadline is coming up around the middle of May, and we have about $7,500 to go to meet that one. Fundraisers continue, including planting a million flowers for the Memorial Golf Tournament, the 4th installment of Parent's Night Out, lots of mulching, yard work, and babysitting jobs, and whatever else comes our way.









post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, sis....just wanted to encourage you and let you know that God is answering my prayers too! i was in need of additional support, and one of my friends handed me a check last night that just about covers my deficit. God is awesome, and he continues to humble me with the generosity of others. i'm so glad you're on your way to meeting the goal!

love ya,
karen