11.16.2007

Happy Birthday Daddy...

Last week my dad celebrated his 60th birthday, and for months, we had planned a special trip. Mom was to bring him up to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, on a vacation intended for just the two of them. What he didn't know was that Lisa, Karen, and I (and of course Brian and the kids too) would also be there to celebrate... We surprised him entirely!


We spent a lovely week visiting with each other, watching the kids play, walking around Gatlinburg, and celebrating Daddy!

Nana, Pawpaw, and the Keikis



A heated game of checkers!



Stay tuned for another post about the sidetrip Brian and I made to visit the Biltmore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had such an awesome time with y'all in TN....i miss y'all already! it was so great to spend time with my wonderful family and to get to see Dyl and Brooks. Janna, you are raising some incredible little people! I love you all SO much!

-karen

Anonymous said...

Janna, Brian, Dylan and Brooklyn...thank you for making PawPaw's 60th birthday so SPECIAL!! He was very surprised and glad to see you all! It's good to be one big family together again. Please send me copies of all these pixs.

Luv, Mom