2.17.2006

Spring is in the air...

not that you can tell by the temperatures here in Central Ohio, but certainly because today marks the start of my favorite season... BASEBALL. Today, the pitchers and catchers for the Houston Astros reported for Spring Training. Everyone that is except for Roger Clemens who will appear in the World Baseball Classic in March. The Astros will host the Indians on March 2 to open their Spring Training schedule, but the real race for the pennant will begin April 3 when the Astros meet the Marlins at home.

Something tells me I'll miss Opening Day this year... it's probably this little person who keeps kicking me night and day! But hopefully, I'll get to see these guys this summer when they hit Pittsburg, Chicago, or Cincinnati!

Let's play ball!

No comments: