3.30.2007

How Great Is Our God...

Been a while, huh? A lot has been going on around here, but nothing much to blog about and not a lot of time to blog about it! Until last week... when the "How Great Is Our God" Tour made it's way back to Columbus. The first attempt back in February was snowed out, and thankfully, they were able to add us back in as the last stop!

Turned out great, actually. Bobbi (our new friend we met at Passion 07) made the trip to Columbus from Tacoma, WA to join us for the concert. There is a lot more to the whole story than I can write now... got a little Brooklyn climbing up in my lap!

Here are a few shots from the night, and no, I don't have a superzoom on my camera... I had a GREAT seat (thank you Passion)!!



Chris Tomlin
"How Can I Keep From Singing"

Matt Redman
"You Never Let Go"
(or better known in our family as the "Oh No!" Song)

Chris & Matt
"How Can I Keep From Singing"

Louie Giglio




4 comments:

FromAfarPark said...

Sweet 'band hair', Bro! I love it! You'll have to show me how you did that in a couple of weeks ~ Scott

Lisa said...

Wow!!! I must say I love the new doo, B! Glad to see y'all had fun, but I gotta know if Dylan got to go so he could sing along with the "Oh, No!" song? Love y'all.

Paper said...

Hey y'all ---

I've passed on all of your "Band Hair" comments to B, but I thought I'd let you know that this wasn't just a one night "do." He's been wearing it like this since the beginning of the year. I think all that work at the Production door at Passion inspired him... I love it!

JP

tallie lea said...

janna! hey, this is tallie. i to your blog from the youth group myspace page. your family is beautiful! we got to see this concert in baton rouge. a week before i gave birth i might add! it was amazing. i did not, however, get my pic with tomlin. how are you? i am glad i found your blog. tallie