12.01.2006

Chaos in the kitchen...

So, I missed posting Brooklyn's 7 month pic with Bossier and haven't posted anything since Michigan week, but that doesn't mean I've been up to nothing. There has been so much going on around here that I've just completely forgotten about blogging altogether. We're about to undergo a complete kitchen remodel --- fun, but chaotic!! The cabinets arrive on Tuesday, and hopefully, between the installer, the electrician, the plumber, and the painter (that's me!) we can get things back in order before Christmas! I know, you're probably thinking "Why in the world would anyone attempt a kitchen remodel during the month of December?" Yeah... I wonder the same thing! Actually, the financial incentives were too good to pass on and since we're here until we leave for Passion '07, we've got the time. I just hope we're not eating canned chicken noodle soup off the camp stove on Christmas day...

I will get Brooklyn's pics up soon... probably along with her 8 month pics!

1 comment:

FromAfarPark said...

Nice to see you here again! I have missed reading your posts and seeing the family! Sometimes I feel kind of nosy cause I'm always wondering what everyone on the Park side is up to and I'm always checking your blog! ha Hope everything goes well with the kitchen and Passion. Update us with pics!
-Sarah