9.10.2006

Brooklyn, 5 months...

A few pictures from Brooklyn's 5 month birthday... She was so excited and wiggly that Bossier the Bear barely made it into the picture. I have to admit, though --- these were taken on her good day! She's cutting teeth, and "cranky" hardly describes her this past week. I did notice today that her bottom teeth are starting to finally break through.

You may also notice that our weather has been all over the place lately. In some pictures she is wearing a sweater and jeans, yet in others she has on a sleeveless sundress... oh well, fall temps are just around the corner, but first --- HAWAII!!!





5 comments:

FromAfarPark said...

So cute, It's fun to see her grow each month!!

Michelle said...

I love pictures taken with stuffed animals - wish we'd thought of that! She's a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! I love the pictures! It is fun to see Brooklyn sitting up--I'm sure with much help from Mom, but she sure is cute. And, my! Look at all that hair on Dylan! I don't think I have ever seen him with that much. They are two handsome/beautiful grandchildren. Hawaii will be here before you know it. I pray for your safe travel and loads of fun.
Love,
Grandma Park

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn is just like her big brother with a BIG smile!!! I can't wait to see her..she is changing so quickly and Daddy and I hate that we are not around to see her grow! We'll make up for it in Hawaii though!!!

Luv, Mom

knelson said...

I love your pictures. What precious children...just like their mom! It's so good to hear news about your family. Can't wait to hear about HAWAII !!! I still can hula because of your MOM!
Love you!