3.02.2006

Jacob & See Saw

Not much time to post anything this week, but I just had to squeeze this one in. Dylan and I attend a bible study together every Thursday morning, and this year we've been doing a verse-by-verse study of the book of Genesis. We're on chapter 25 now, and today we talked about the birth of Isaac & Rebekah's twins, Jacob & Esau.

On the way to class this morning, I asked Dylan who we were going to learn about this week, and he said "Jacob & See Saw." I love this toddler stage where he literally repeats everything he hears exactly the way he hears it!! I just gave him a great big kiss, laughed to myself, and vowed to think of this moment everytime I study Jacob & Esau!

2 comments:

Jenny Ortis said...

How precious!

ps-it's me, Jenny Ortis!

Anonymous said...

I love the tidbits that you always include. I feel like we get to "watch" Dylan grow up eve though we are not there. Love to all of y'all!

Lisa